PARK CITY GYMNASTICS’ GOAL IS TO DEVELOP AND NURTURE ALL STUDENTS’
DESIRE FOR PHYSICAL FITNESS AND “A SOUND MIND IN A SOUND BODY”
THROUGH THE ART AND PLAY OF GYMNASTICS
It is important for the safety of all our students here
at Park City Gymnastics to understand and follow the rules & Policies
of our Birthday Party Program. Please review the information below.
If you have any questions, we would be glad to assist in any way possible.
Please contact us at the gym with any questions at:
About All Birthday Parties
• Parties are 1 and 1/2 or Two hours long. Each additional half hour is $125.00
• All parties are to be paid in full two weeks before the party date. A deposit of half the package amount is due at the time the party contract is signed. Additional fees for extra children (over the 15 child limit) is paid the day of the party.
• Phone reservations will not be taken. You may call up to inquire about a certain date, but the party will not be officially booked until you come into the gym and fill out a birthday party contract.
• There will be a $25.00 charge on any returned check.
• All parties will start and end on time. Please do not be late.
• All guests (parents & children) are required to wear socks when in the gym area.
• No food or drinks are allowed inside the gym area at any time. This includes chips, pop corn, cookies, crackers, candy, etc.
• Food and Beverages (if purchasing an Add On to your party package) are only provided for the children. Food for adults will NOT be provided. We can order extra pizza for adults if you wish. Any extra food will be charged according to the "Extra Menu". You must let us know in advance if you want us to order extra food.
• No outside food will be permitted unless it has been previously approved by our party planner.
• If you are bringing your own food, please make sure you make arrangements for all pizza delivery prior to the date of your party. The pizza will have to arrive at a certain time specified by our party planner or staff. Our party planner or staff will also advise you on how to have the pizza cut.
• Parents are NOT allowed to jump on the trampolines or use any of our equipment. This includes balance beams, rings, bars, and everything else inside the gym.
• All Children 1 year of age and up are considered party guests. They will be included in the head count of children in attendance at the party.
• You must let our party planner or staff know ahead of time if you are expecting over 15 children. We have to know how many instructors to have at the party.
• All Children 3 years of age and under MUST be supervised by a parent or guardian at ALL times.
• If your child becomes ill, or inclement weather occurs on the day of the party, we will postpone the party until the first available date & time.
• All rules must be followed at all times. Failure to follow policies will result in the party being stopped immediately.
All children must be properly dressed for Good Times Gymnastics party participation or they will be limited in what they can do: All accessory clothing must be free of buttons, buckles, zippers, or hoods to prevent injury to the gymnast and damage to the apparatus. There is No JEWELERY allowed on the gym floor. Children are allowed to wear POST EARINGS only! Through our extensive experience, jewelry gets lost, broken and can hurt the child when performing skills, so for this reason we implore you to keep your children’s valuables safely at home.
- Shorts or Sweatpants (no pockets, zippers, or buttons)
- T-shirt or Sweatshirts (no pockets, hoods, zippers, or buttons)
- Socks in the gym and shoes to go to the bathroom
- NO TIGHTS THAT COVER THE BOTTOM OF THE FEET!
- Long hair MUST be pulled back in a pony tail.
BIRTHDAY PARTY POLICIES
Park City Gymnastics Ltd.
NYC's Gymnastics & Adventure Park
170-16 39th Avenue, North Flushing, N.Y. 11358
(718) 463-1511 or Play@ParkCityGymnastics.com
NYC’S GYMNASTICS & ADVENTURE PARK
PARK CITY GYMNASTICS LTD.
PARTY PACKAGE S
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES
NYC's Gymnastics & Adventure Park